w88 wap_game slot đổi thưởng _soi kèo nhà cái
Every year, the International and Exchange Student Centre and Western International recruits hundreds of volunteers who assist with coordinating, planning and implementing various activities and programs offered by the Centre. You can also volunteer through the Student Development Centre's (SDC) Volunteers In Progress (VIP) Program.
Volunteering is a wonderful way to get involved, to be active and to meet and get to know people in the community. It is also a great way to enhance your skills and gain Canadian career-related experience and to learn about different aspects of the Canadian culture. In addition, you benefit from getting to know the staff and the workshops and resources in all areas of Western International and the Student Development Centre that are available to all students.
Volunteer with Western International
International and Exchange Student Centre:
- Volunteer positions offered through SDC's Volunteers In Progress Program such as:
- English Conversation Leaders
- IESC Blog Assistant Editor
- International Student Activity Coordinator
- Assistant Facilitator for Spousal Events
- Transitional Program Assistant
- Welcome Team Volunteers
- Become a Peer Guide for newly arrived International Students
- General Volunteer Opportunities (ie. events, language exchange, country ambassador)
Western Heads East:
- click here for volunteer opportunities with International Learning
- click here for volunteer opportunities with Western Heads East
- click here for volunteer opportunities for International Week
Other Volunteer Opportunities at Western
Volunteer Opportunities in London
Note: In some situations, international students are required to have a work permit to participate in volunteer work in Canada. Contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada for more information.