kèo hôm nay Western International

tien thuong mien phi_khuyến mãi bắn cá_baccarat có lừa đảo không


Still have questions? Contact us at the International and Exchange Student Centre (IESC)!

Tuition and Registration

1. How do I pay my tuition fees?

Visit the Registrar's page on Fee Payment for International Students . If you wish to pay in person when you arrive on campus, visit Student Central, Room 1120 in the Western Student Services Building.

For more information, please visit the Pay Your Tuition and Fee page.

2. How do I choose and register for courses?

 You can view course descriptions in Western's Academic Calendar and register for courses online through Student Centre.

For more information, please visit Course Registration page.

Preparing For My Trip

1. How do I get a study permit or a work permit?

2. When should I arrive in Canada?

The ideal time to arrive depends on what you want to accomplish before school begins. For example, if you still need to find accommodation, you will want to arrive before classes begin. You will also want to arrive in time to attend orientation programing.

For more information, please visit When to Arrive page.

View important dates in Western's Academic Calendar.

3. How can I get from the Toronto airport to London? Please view our page on How to Get Here.

4. Where can I get help once I arrive at Western?

Come visit us at the International and Exchange Student Centre (IESC)! We can help answer any questions you may have. We will also give you an Orientation Information Package which is full of useful resources to help you get settled.

Accommodations and Housing in London

kèo hôm nay 1. Where can I stay in London before I find a place to live? 

View our Temporary Accommodation page to learn about affordable temporary accommodation in London.

2. I need to find a place to live in London. Where can I start my search?

View the Western Housing website for on-campus and off-campus housing lists.

TIP: You can use Google Maps to see bus routes at any location in London.

For more information, visit our page on Off-Campus Housing


1. Does Western provide any financial assistance to International Students?

Yes, International Students are eligible for:

For more information, please visit our Financial Assistance page.

2. How do I prepare for cold weather during the Winter?

Although winter officially begins in December, snow can arrive as early as October and can last until April. In January and February, the coldest months, the temperature typically ranges between -2°C and -10°C with an average of -6°C.  Wind can lower the temperature considerably (this is called ‘wind chill’). If you have questions about the winter season, contact us at IESC! We will share tips to help you enjoy the winter and point you in the right direction if you are looking for winter clothing.

For more information about the weather and seasons in London, visit our page on Weather in Canada.

3. What is the normal voltage of electrical equipments in Canada and what shape are the plugs?

The normal voltage for Canada is 110/120V 60Hz and the plugs are rectangular.

4. Do I have to pay duty on electrical equipment like cameras and music players when I enter Canada?

No. The Canadian Customs office says that when you arrive in Canada and go through customs at the airport you can fill out a 'temporary import' card and list the items and their serial numbers so that when you leave Canada, you won't have to pay duty on them.

5. Are there any supermarkets or stores on campus?

Yes. There is a small supermarket on campus called Grocery Checkout, located in the basement of the University Community Centre (UCC). There is also a pharmacy which sells a a few basic food items, a photo development shop, a hair dresser, a computer store, a post office, a bookstore, as well as restaurants and places to buy snack food.

There are also some supermarkets and shops located near campus such as those located in Masonville Mall (on Richmond Street). When you arrive on campus, visit us at the IESC. We will give you an Orientation Package and International Student Handbook which contains helpful information including locations of the nearest grocery stores.

6. How do I get an email account at Western?

Western automatically sets up email accounts for registered Western students, but you must activate the account online through Information Technology Services or in person at the Information Technology Services located inside the main doors of the Support Services Building (SSB).

7. How do I meet other International Students?