quay slot_win 88 casino_máy đánh bạc trung quốc
TALK sessions are held weekly and you are welcome to come to as many or as few sessions as your schedule allows.
Being an international student can be an exciting and life-changing experience. There are many new things to discover as you adjust to your new surroundings. If you are interested in discussing and sharing experiences about living and studying in a new culture, then this weekly group may be for you. Hot drinks and snacks will be provided. Feel free to bring your lunch.
Weekly Discussion Topics Include:
- Adapting to a new culture
- Making new friends
- Communicating across cultures
- Managing change and stress
- Finding resources to achieve your academic goals
- Maintaining health and well-being while away from home
- Every Tuesday in the Fall and Winter terms
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.
- See poster for start dates and location
Western is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact us in advance if you have any particular accommodation requirements: 519-661-2111 ext. 89309 or iesc@ kèo hôm nay www.madafakarecords.com.